Professional Designation: Licensed Principal Real Estate Broker in the state of Oregon
- 2011 REALTOR® of the Year, Yamhill County Association of REALTORS®
- Owner and cofounder of Bella Casa Real Estate Group
- Licensed Broker (Realtor®) since 2002; active in Yamhill County and the surrounding counties.
- Co-owner and developer of one of the most successful real estate groups in North America.
- Board member and 2010 president of Yamhill County Association of Realtors
- Accomplished Account Executive in technology sales
- Business owner and remodeling contractor in Yamhill County
- Pastor of two Christian churches (bi-vocational)
Areas of Expertise:
- Buyers’ Agency: from starter homes and fixers to multi-million dollar purchases
- Listing and marketing experience with properties up to $9,000,000
- Extensive transaction and negotiation experience
- Rural Property Specialist (including equestrian and vineyard land)
- Builder Developments (listing, marketing, and sales)
Personal Values and Commitments:
- Competency: Extensive experience, education, training, and local knowledge means you have confidence and peace.
- Integrity: What I say and what I do are one; not different. I strive for integration of my beliefs, values, and practice for the highest ethical service.
- Persistence and Endurance: I have never been a quitter. If I cannot get the job done one way, I will find a better way. I will endure the most difficult of tasks or transactions to find the right solution for you.
- Concierge Service: I have always been attentive to email, I answer my cell phone almost 24/7 and I return voicemail calls expeditiously. I love answering client questions and will address your concerns respectfully, in a timely manner, and with a willingness to learn.
- Team Resources: There was a day when real estate transactions were sealed with a handshake. History confirms that those handshakes often ended in lawsuits and worse! Complexity has only increased the work of a agent (now required to be full brokers). I am pleased to share the load with, and benefit from the resources of the colleagues in our office and the members of my personal team. We will always have someone available for you and promise to give your transaction complete attention!
- Professionalism: Dedication to one’s craft is at the heart of professionalism. It means I am a lifelong student. Skill, talent, and knowledge without high ethical standards, patience, and tolerance to all does not satisfy. Graciousness may be the crowning virtue. My personal commitment to you is nothing less than the highest of professional standards and actions.
Family Life: I have been married to my wife and business partner, Joni, for 36 years. We have five wonderful children, all of whom live locally. Together we have rehabilitated and remodeled four properties- two farms (ca. 1930) and two houses. We have a love for homes and properties, home improvement projects, landscaping, home and garden shows!
A Note to You: Our real estate practice is about you, not us! Your dreams and your needs are what matter most when you need our services. Helping you accomplish your goals with minimal stress and risk, and maximum value, are what we can contribute to your happiness. Real estate is pre-eminently local and personal. The worse thing we could do is treat you like a statistical notch in our belt or as a source of passive income! For this reason we have no goal of being the biggest (in any form) in Yamhill County. We will be pleased to be among the very best.
I look forward to working with you!