Professional Designation: Licensed Principal Real Estate Broker in the state of Oregon
- Owner and cofounder of Bella Casa Real Estate Group
- Licensed Broker (Realtor®) since 2004; active in Yamhill County and the surrounding counties.
- I have been involved in all aspects of residential real estate for one of the largest offices in the greater northwest. I bring the experience of having assisted in over 700 real estate transactions.
Areas of Expertise:
As a former Nordstom employee, I bring a high level of personal customer service to each transaction. I work primarily with buyers to help them find the home of their dreams, manage transaction paperwork, and just about every other task associated with running a high production office. Today we share ownership and partnership in an exciting cutting edge real estate enterprise in the location of our dreams.
Personal Values and Commitments:
- Honesty: No savvy sales pitches and no exaggerated promises.
- Integrity: I am motivated by what is right, not by my bottom line.
- Follow-thru: I am involved in keeping you informed and educated from day one through closing, and sometimes even beyond that.
- Great Service: Your questions will be answered promptly, and your concerns addressed the moment they arise. This is a service industry, and our company hasn’t lost sight of that personal touch.
- Industry Knowledge: I am always working to stay educated in an industry that changes on a daily basis. Additionally, between myself and my business partners, Randy McCreith, and Amy McCreith, hiring us to assist you throughout the selling and/or buying process ensures you’ll always have three extremely knowledgeable Realtors® working on your behalf.
- Professionalism: More than skill and expertise, professionalism is determined by observing actions. My personal commitment to you is to always maintain the highest of professional standards and actions.
Family Life: I have been in business with my husband of 36 years for the past six years, and with my daughter for the past five years. Until my youngest was a junior in high school, I was a stay-at-home mom for my five children. I loved raising my family, and it gave me a variety of skills that I have found useful as I re-enter the work force.
A Note to You: Buying and selling real estate has proven to be among the most stressful things a person can go through. You can depend on me to relieve that stress. You can depend on my team to serve you with expertise and professionalism throughout every step of the process. I am working for you. It is an at-will relationship. Your complete satisfaction depends on my maintaining the highest standards of practice. I look forward to working with you!
“Joni was great! I will refer her to anyone looking for a house in the area. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and available for all of our questions.”
– Jason A., McMinnville
“We enjoyed getting excellent service from Joni and Randy and getting to know them in the process. We were so impressed with their honesty, integrity, and many suggestions. We learned so much about homes in this process.”
– Heather S., Dayton
“Randy and Joni have helped us sell two houses and buy two houses – we are repeat customers!”
– Cary G., Salem